19th October 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

How to participate in internship if I am a student of B.tech Mechanical 3rd year at MTU university

i m student of b.tech mechanical 3rd year mtu university (u.p) greaternoida. i want to take participate in internship or any couse in winter vacation, which is beneficial for my future, plz infom me on my email id

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  2. Which internship should I opt internship in IOCL or DRDO Chandigarh? I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech with mechanical stream
  3. Internship in L&T and Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  7. How get an internship from L&T?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. List of companies which offers Winter Internship to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship? -- [New]
  11. Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  12. Companies for Summer internship for 3rd year Mechanical student from Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Internship opportunities for 3rd year Mechanical engineering student?
  14. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  15. How to do internship of 1 year after passing B.E 3rd year?
  16. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  17. Which are the companies providing internship? I am a student of 3rd year mechanical engineering from IIIT RK Valley
  18. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
18th January 2016, 10:15 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to participate in internship if I am a student of B.tech Mechanical 3rd year at MTU university

This internship program is very important for every engineering student studding in B.tech as university ask for the training to candidate once after 2nd year. Also once again in final year in final semester a training of 6 months from any company. That all comes under university process because in college you study only books and the principal you study in books that are applied during training because here you perform all practical work.

** To get training from any company first you have to contact any personal, If working in company because he can help you regarding this and you can easily complete your training in such conditions.

** If there is not any known person in company then you can also contact any training centre providing such training programs. There will be many training centres which have contacts with many companies and takes about 7000-10000 Rs and provides industrial training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?