19th October 2012, 08:37 PM
vjerom

How to do M.Tech in marine after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering

i have complete my b-tech in mechanical engineering.i want to do m-tech in marine,for that purpose which type of entrance i have to face.which is the best private institute for my m-tech carrer.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  2. How should I join B.Tech Marine course by lateral entry after completing B.Tech Mechanical?
  3. How should I join B.Tech marine for a short period after completing B.Tech Mechanical?
  4. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  5. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
  8. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  9. Duration of Marine Engineering course? Best college and procedure for admission? How much will be the salary after completing?
  10. How may I join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering with 61% marks?
  11. What are the career opportunities in Marine engineer after completing Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  13. How can I do PG in Marine engineering after completing Mechanical engineering? What's the admission procedure for the same? I'm in 4th year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)
  14. Masters in Marine Engineering after Btech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get admitted in marine engineering after completing Mechanical Engineering
  16. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  17. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  18. How may I get admission in marine engineering for PG after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
12th August 2013, 03:23 PM
srikanth2207

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in marine after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering

Hello Friend!
After completion of B.Tech.If you want to do M.Tech then you must appear GATE(Graduated Aptitude Test Examination) which was conducted by 7 top IITs.
Every one IIT will conduct this exam.
Eligibility Criteria:
A candidate must posses the degree with minimum 60% marks for 0BC,55% marks for SC/ST students.
Selection Criteria:
In selection process after you passed the GATE and eligible to apply to the IITs.
Then they will conduct the interview,tests according to their academic procedure.
If you want to do M.Tech in marine engineering then you must do in IITs.Then only value be added to your degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?