26th October 2012, 08:03 PM
mansvi97

Is it necessary to take Maths with PCB for Biotechnology? What are the institutes offering the course in B.Tech?

is it necessary to take maths with pcb for bio technology? what are the institutes that offer courses in btech? plzzz help me

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course?
  2. Which is one is better to take between B.Tech Biotechnology and B.Sc Biotechnology?
  3. Institutes offering Masters in Medical Biotechnology and other streams of Biotechnology?
  4. How to do B.Tech in Biotechnology if studies PCB in 12th?
  5. Which are the institutes offering Ph.D? Am I eligible to apply for NIT? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  6. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  7. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with PCB? List of B.Tech and M.Tech colleges?
  8. List of the colleges in India offering admission in B.Tech Biotechnology with Maths and Biology as compulsory subjects in class 12th?
  9. List of good institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? I have completed MSc in Biotechnology from Nirma University
  10. List of government colleges offering B.Tech Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I do biotechnology in genetics?
  12. Bachelor of Neuroscience, Bachelor of Neurology, Bachelor of Neurobiology and Bachelor of Biotechnology all these courses can be done after 12th PCB?
  13. Eligibility criteria for MBA Biotechnology course? Which are the institutes offering the course?
  14. Colleges which are the offering integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology? I am doing final year B.Tech biotechnology
  15. Do we have to appear for Maths in CET to pursue B.Tech Biotechnology?
  16. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh? -- [New]
  17. List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?
  18. Requirements for doing Genetic Engineering course after 12th?
4th June 2013, 06:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to take Maths with PCB for Biotechnology? What are the institutes offering the course in B.Tech?

can i do B.tecch food technology without maths?
14th February 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to take Maths with PCB for Biotechnology? What are the institutes offering the course in B.Tech?

I AM HAVING PCB IN CLASS XII ,CAN I GO FOR BIOTECNOLOGY ?
16th May 2015, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I do biotechnology without maths which colleges in Kolkata are offering such corse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?