29th October 2012, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for LEET exam? I am pursuing diploma in ECE final year

[[email protected]]
hi m jyoti aneja

m persuing dimloma in ece final year !!

i want to know about the syllabus of leet exam. plz tell me !!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for LEET exam after doing diploma and what is the syllabus?
  2. How can I prepare for LEET exam and what is the syllabus? What is the date of the exam?
  3. Can I get admission in B.Tech(ECE) at PEC-Chandigarh through LEET being a Diploma in ECE student?
  4. Which Job Opportunities I can apply pursuing final year of Diploma in ECE and with an aggregate of 70%?
  5. Date of LEET entrance exam for B.Tech direct 2nd year admission? Syllabus of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the date of sale of forms for LEET? I have completed diploma in ECE with 63%
  7. Which kind of courses are useful for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE Diploma course?
  8. Procedure for admission in LEET in B.Tech? I am pursuing diploma in CSE branch final year
  9. Procedure for admission to LEET in B.Tech?
  10. Syllabus and tips for preparation of LEET?
  11. Which Companies am I eligible to get Jobs having scored 75% in 10th, 76% in Diploma in ECE and pursuing final year of Engineering with an aggregate of 55%?
  12. From when LEET forms will be available for Diploma holders to get admission in B.Tech?
  13. Attending bank exam while pursuing final year B.E ECE
  14. Sample question papers to prepare for LEET Haryana? I am pursuing diploma from Mechanical
  15. Date of filling of LEET forms of IP university? Procedure to take admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  16. How to start the preparation for LEET exam? I am a student of diploma 2nd year ECE
  17. What are the requirements for B.E computer science lateral entry? -- [New]
  18. How can I get teaching job in any diploma college for ECE & CSE departments if pursuing final year B.Tech?
19th August 2013, 07:48 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for LEET exam? I am pursuing diploma in ECE final year

LEET syllabus varies with University. Usually, it is based on the topics covered under diploma course. LEET in JIIT (ECE), comprise questions from topics such as Computer programming, electronic circuits, physics, mathematics, vector analysis, and matrices. Electronics Devices and Circuits, Digital Techniques, Communication, Control Systems, Microprocessor, etc are the topics in NEHU LEET. Detailed syllabus can be collected from the website of the concerned University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?