1st November 2012, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in Income Tax if I am a graduate in Arts stream

I am Graduate in arts stream. Can i get job in Income tax?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Income Tax Exam having completed 12th in Arts stream?
  2. What's the eligibility and procedure to get a job in Income Tax Dept. or Sales Tax Dept. for a BBA Graduate?
  3. Important deductions in profit and gains in business and profession?
  4. Stream required in 11th and 12th standard for becoming an Income tax officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which Books should I prepare for the Entrance Exam to join Income Tax Department? When can I apply for the Entrance Exam being a B.Tech Graduate in Computer Science stream?
  6. How can I get a job in income tax after completing 12th in commerce stream
  7. How to become an income tax inspector? Books to be referred to become one?
  8. Information regarding Entrance Exam and Procedure to become Income Tax Officer?
  9. How may I apply for income tax department jobs? Types of questions being asked?
  10. How may I join Income tax officer course? List of institutes and courses I need to join? I'm a B.Com graduate
  11. Procedure of exams for Income Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector and Income Tax Officer? When the exams will be held?
  12. What are the vacancies for income tax/sales tax officer
  13. How to prepare for the Entrance Exam to get a Job in Income Tax Department?
  14. How can I apply for income tax/sales tax officer?
  15. How to get Job in Income Tax Department? When will be the notification announced for this?
  16. What should I study further after completing 12th to become an Income Tax Officer? -- [New]
  17. Can I apply for income tax or sales tax job after B.Com distance
  18. When the exams of Income Tax Officer will held?
15th January 2013, 07:03 PM
babanpreet

Default Re: Can I get a job in Income Tax if I am a graduate in Arts stream

yes of course why not.For recruitment of Income Tax Inspector,

SSC conducts Combined Graduate level Exam

Age Limit:
Candidate’s age must be below 26 for statically Investigation Gr II and must be in between 20-27 years for Asst/SI in CBI and 18-27 years for other posts as on 01-01-2012 (Age relaxations would be extended as per Govt. rules).

Educational Qualification:
Graduation from a recognized university.

Selection Process:
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test (Tier I & II) and Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?