6th November 2012, 02:12 PM
ramanikrishnan

How to do Ph.D after completing M.Tech? What is the procedure to do Ph.D in IISc

myself completed M.Tech and i want to do Ph.D in cse and anyone say wat is the procedure to do the ph.d in IISc

13th May 2016, 05:40 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to do Ph.D after completing M.Tech? What is the procedure to do Ph.D in IISc

In order to do phd,after doing M.TECH, master degree/post graduation degree in technology,usually of two years is done after doing bachelor degree in engineering/technology, three year undergraduate course after finishing intermediate.

But in order to do phd,it is necessary to apply for NET(national Eligibility Test),a entrance test to get qualified for phd,like M.TECH,B.TECH engineering,it is necessary to apply for entrance exams before studying,a competitive exam is compulsory,similarly for phd,NET is compulsory,NET scorecard can be used for admission in phd and as well in order to get a job as a teacher in various government schools,colleges and institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?