8th November 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects to take in my 12th if I am interested in doing food technology

I am a student from Hyderabad and I am interested in doing Food Technology. I am in a dilemma what subjects to take in my 10+2?

29th June 2013, 08:29 PM
suceela

Default Re: Which subjects to take in my 12th if I am interested in doing food technology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student from Hyderabad and I am interested in doing Food Technology. I am in a dilemma what subjects to take in my 10+2?
i am very happy to see your interest towards food technology. its a very rare course which have lot of scope in india as well as in abroad.
its better if you choose science group, as science is the basis for the food technology.
Food Technology is the science that is the basis of our safe and nutritious food supply. Food technologists conduct research and development in the physical and chemical composition of food, as well as its safety, preservation, packaging, and storage. Some familiar, and some not so familiar, names are associated with the development of the science of food technology.
so, in that case , if you have knowledge about science, it will be useful for your studies than to take maths as your subject.
these are some of the best colleges that offer food technology:

1)College of Technology and Agricultural Engineering, Udaipur, Rajasthan

2) University of Madras, Madras

3)Mahatma gandhi University, Priyadarshani Hills, PO Kottayam, Kerala

4)Arulmigu Kalasalingam College of Engineering,Krishnankoil, Virudhunagar

5)kongu college of engineering,erode, tamilnadu

6)university institute of chemical engineering and technology

study well and try to have good percentage in your 12thstd.
all the best for your bright future...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?