12th March 2011, 11:15 AM

M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?

i want to study in germany for ms.is german compulsory to study in germany?what are the courses related to ms in mechanical engineering?what are the exams i completed before i study in germany?is scholarships available?suggest top most university in germany to study ms. scopes for mechanical eng in germany.

Related Questions:
  1. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria needed to enter into program in mechanical from Germany -- [New]
  3. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  4. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%
  5. What are the entrance exams other than German language test should I write for pursuing MS with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  6. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  8. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  9. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?
  10. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  12. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  13. Knowing german language is necessary to study PhD in Germany?
  14. List of entrance exams needed to be given for studying MS in Mechanical in Germany with other than German language?
  15. What are the job opportunities available in German country for B.Tech mechanical engineering students? What's the procedure for pursuing MS from Germany?
  16. Should I study bachelors in Germany while doing mechanical engineering or Polymer engineering in UK?
  17. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  18. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
26th March 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?

I want to have all details about MS in automobile from germany. what is eligibility criteria? how much gre score is needed? what is the schedule for applications?
10th May 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?

now iam btech mechanical engineering, how to stduy ms in usa ,i mean what exam should i write for ms and what subjet should i study for those exams
11th May 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

how many way are there after B.E. Mech. and which?
6th June 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.E computer science student doing my second year....But i want to do M.S. In Mechanical Engineering....
If i clear GRE subject test(physics) and also GRE English test , then am i eligible for an MS in a foreign university
please clarify......
11th June 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

what are the essential xams needed to qualify for doing ms in germany
and can we get the admissions with just more 60% aggregate in engg
1st July 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

i'm currently doing m.e engineering design and i just wanna know the branches in mechanical and automobile engg for masters and research programs in germany.... i have 73% in my b.tech......
15th July 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

What Are the Exams to clear to pursue A MS degre in Automobile Engineering In Germany
22nd July 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Abid B. Tech Mechanical in Pakistan. I want to do MS in Mechanical From Germany. Please help me. Which universty is best for me and what is critarea of admition.
E.mail me at this id [email protected]
30th July 2011, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

i m a b.e mechanical student.i want to do post graduate courses in mechanical from germany.can u plz tell me what type of courses i could do ms or any other? is gre the only way to take admission? how much score is needed in gre for german universities and how much money will b required?
12th August 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i m doing my btech in mehanical engineering now in 5th sem . i wanted to do ms in automobile or mechanical in germeny .so what exams should i write to get admission there what should be my avg percentage in btech and what scores should i get in gre and toefl? i request some1 to please guide me for these..................
20th August 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I AM DOING BE IN MECHANICAL WHAT IS THE PROCESS TO GET ADMISSION FOR MS IN GERMANY
25th September 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Iam in my b.tech final year (mechanical)....i want to know the process to get admission for MS in Germany..please help me out...

[email protected]
27th October 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

i want to peruse my M.S in Germany in automobile engineering. And work there for few years for good experience. will i get a job after my ms?
6th December 2011, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Which exam i have qualify first to study Ms(mechanical) in germany? If i cracked the exam is there any scholeship? How much it will be?
31st December 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
now iam btech mechanical engineering, how to stduy ms in usa ,i mean what exam should i write for ms and what subjet should i study for those exams
gud decission dude
the exams you have to prepare is GRE nd TOFEL if u get gud score in GRE you'll get better university
3rd January 2012, 12:30 AM
saideep007

can any one suggest me m.s in mechanical field [DESIGN] at germany???
what are the universities offering design??
3rd January 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I am Doing B Tech From Govt Clg of Amaravati studing in 2nd year i wanna do my master degree in abroad like germany or america what should I do?
31st March 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

hello, this is me samsom , I want to peruse my masters degree in automobile engineering, so pls help me wht I am going to do? my email is [email protected]
6th April 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

could you guide for the best courses in ms in mechanical engineering for studying in germany
27th June 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I can't believe these idiots who can't even write a correct sentence in English are trying to go to Germany.
15th July 2012, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing my B-Tech in mechanical engineering field from a normal college. what preparation should i do to prepare to do masters in the same field in U.S or Germany? ...plz advice :|
1st November 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i want to study in germany for ms.is german compulsory to study in germany?what are the courses related to ms in mechanical engineering?what are the exams i completed before i study in germany?is scholarships available?suggest top most university in germany to study ms. scopes for mechanical eng in germany.
so give me the information.
1st December 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
all the answers for your questions will be there at the website of daad,..please log on to www.daad.de
10th March 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

what are the exams we have to take in order to persue MS in Mechanical Engineering in germany..?
What are the scholarships available for the same..?
22nd April 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

i had 60 percentage in b.tech and i wand to study ms in germany can i have any seats ain germany colleges..........
31st July 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Germany language is necessary for study MS in Germany?
19th September 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Now I am b.tech 2 year mechanical engineering, how to study ms in usa ,i mean what exam should i write for ms and what subjet should i study for those exams
21st January 2014, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

How many levels of German language should have to be completed for the application of mastery in machine design in Germany?My aggregate percentage of BE(production) is 59%.Is there any criteria of 60% for the good German universities?And what are the availabilities for part time jobs?
19th February 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

what are the essential xams needed to qualify for doing ms in germany
and can we get the admissions with just more 60% aggregate??
16th October 2014, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I dont know much but go for GRE xamzz

Yes for Germany learning of GERMAN language in 100% compulsory
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?