11th November 2012, 11:01 PM
msmkk

How to get inplant training in Madras Fertilizer Limited

I am studying third year chemical department. I want to go to inplant training in madras fertilizer limited. How to apply to go to IPT, and also tell me that procedure?

23rd April 2017, 11:23 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get inplant training in Madras Fertilizer Limited

-> Firstly , express your interest in doing inplant training in that particular company to the college management so that they will contact the company officials and get confirmation for doing inplant training and the instances required also the procedure to follow.
-> Mostly the company will accept if you are going like a group of 10 or 15 members,.
-> you ought to pay the amount for inplant training .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?