17th November 2012, 10:01 AM
agarwalasmita

How to take admission in MCA in colleges like JNu, BHU

respected sir/madam,
i m doing BCA from PTU (distence education).i have done my 10th with math and 12th with biology. i m seeking admission in mca in college like JNU ,BHU .i want to know that without math in 12th am i allowed to take enterence exam and will i gat admission .i also want to know all other information related to this .thank you

27th April 2014, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in MCA in colleges like JNu, BHU

Respected sir/mam,

sir i'am a student of B.SC(IT) of second year. i scored 84% marks in first year university exams. i passed my intermediate in 2008 with 56.60% my mathematics marks in intermediate is not good...after intermediate i was in financial crisis so i dropped two years. But i scored more 50 in part 1 mathematics... so under the above circumstances would i be able to get admission in M.C.A in B.H.U. if i clear the entrance... please answer me... i shall ever remain grateful to you for this..
14th August 2014, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in MCA in colleges like JNu, BHU

Respected sir/ma'am
My question is that I got 48% in 12th standard with pcm. N now m persuing bca final year n my agreed % in bca is 72%. So can I get addmission in Jnu university...thank you..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?