12th July 2016, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria and course fee of MCA in University of Greenwich?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am doing BCA and completed my 2nd year. I want to do MCA in University of Greenwich. Kindly tell me the course fee of the MCA course of University of Greenwich. And also let me know about the admission criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a MS in Geology with 55% marks do PhD from University of Greenwich, United Kingdom? Eligibility criteria and syllabus of entrance exam? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission to study PhD in IT/Computer Engineering in Mumbai University being MCA postgraduate? Procedure, eligibility to apply and fee expenses?
  3. Fee structure and admission procedure for admission in MCA in Jadavpur University ?
  4. Can I take admission for MCA in maharashtra? What is the eligibility criteria?
  5. Want to do MCA after BSc(IT) from NIIT. What are Best colleges, there admission procedure and fee structure for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to take admission in MCA if I am pursuing BCA? What is the criteria and fee structure?
  7. Can I take admission directly to MCA 2nd year?
  8. Eligibility criteria to get admission in MCA course at VIT, Vellore? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  9. Can I do MCS after BCA without Maths?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  11. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  12. What's the admission criteria and fee structure in management seat at jammu and kashmir university?
  13. How may I get details about fee structure of MCA in AMU and JNU? How may I get full details?
  14. What is the procedure and fee of MCA in JNU or DU?
  15. Date, selection criteria and fee for KEE (MCA) 2016
  16. Admission details and fee structure for MCA 2016 at Symbiosis University?
  17. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  18. How to apply for Study Visa to join Bachelor's in Mass Communication of University at Greenwich?
7th October 2017, 05:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria and course fee of MCA in University of Greenwich?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am doing BCA and completed my 2nd year. I want to do MCA in University of Greenwich. Kindly tell me the course fee of the MCA course of University of Greenwich. And also let me know about the admission criteria.

There is no such program as MCA in University of Greenwich. The University of Greenwich offers MSc Computer Science program. Candidates who have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a suitable numerate subject like Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Information Systems or Multimedia, which includes software development experience. Duration of the course is one year. Candidates have to clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS to get admission in the University of Greenwich. The fee for the course is around Rs 11 Lakhs. Candidates can find the details at the University of Greenwich, which is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?