30th December 2019, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of Bachelor of Actuarial Studies from Macquarie University?

Hi Sir, I am a 12th Science student and have an interest in Bachelor of Actuarial Studies. After searching I came to know that Macquarie University is offering this undergraduate Degree. I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course.

3rd January 2020, 08:17 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure of Bachelor of Actuarial Studies from Macquarie University?

Application for Bachelor of Actuarial Studies course can be made online through the official website of Macquarie University. To start the application process first of all you need to create an account throughhttps://admissions.mq.edu.au/index.c...ermsAccepted=1

Once you have registered successfully you can start your application. Select the course Bachelor of Actuarial Studies and fill all the required details. After that submit electronic copies of all required documents including academic transcript, a certified copy of your English test score.

At the final stage of application pay the standard application processing Fee of $200 and complete the application procedure. You will receive a letter acknowledging receipt of your application after your application is received by the university. If you have met all the specific requirements you will receive a letter of offer to study at Macquarie University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?