14th May 2019, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of MD(Obstetrics and Gynaecology) in National University of Ireland?

Hi Sir, I am an MBBS student and I have an interest in MD(Obstetrics and Gynaecology). I have a dream to study MD(Obstetrics and Gynaecology). After searching I came to know that National University of Ireland is offering this postgraduate Degree. I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course.

19th May 2019, 11:42 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Admission procedure of MD(Obstetrics and Gynaecology) in National University of Ireland?

Admission Procedure of MD(Obstetrics and Gynecology) in National University of Ireland:

Students whose First language is not English must demonstrate that their English language ability meets the required standard for admission by providing the results of an English Language proficiency test such as IELTS (International English Language Testing System), TOEFL(Test of English as a Foreign Language).

Students who are interested for MD need to submit a research proposal along with the application.

Students need to submit online through the link as mentioned below.
https://nuigalway.elluciancrmrecruit.com/Apply/Account/Login
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?