30th June 2019, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of MEng(Aerospace Electronic Engineering with Industrial Studies) in University of Southampton?

Hi Sir, I am a BE Aerospace Engineering student and have an interest in MEng(Aerospace Electronic Engineering with Industrial Studies). I have a dream to study MEng. After searching I came to know that University of Southampton is offering this course. I would like to know about the admission details for this course.

4th July 2019, 07:47 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure of MEng(Aerospace Electronic Engineering with Industrial Studies) in University of Southampton?

In order to enroll for MEng in Aerospace Electronic Engineering with Industrial Studies program you make your application online at the UCAS website, where you’ll also find key dates and deadlines. Visit at https://www.ucas.com/ and fill the application and submit all required documents. Put the institution code "SOTON" and Number "S27". Then pay the application fee of £12 and complete application form. After that UCAS will send you an acknowledgement and forward your application to the University. Then University will get back to you Within 6 weeks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?