9th July 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of MSc(Rural Estate and Land Management) in Harper Adams University?

Hi Sir, I am a BArch student and have an interest in MSc(Rural Estate and Land Management). I have a dream to study MSc(Rural Estate and Land Management). After searching I came to know that Harper Adams University is offering this course. I would like to know about the admission details for this course.

11th July 2019, 11:15 PM
Shivipur07

Default Re: Admission procedure of MSc(Rural Estate and Land Management) in Harper Adams University?

The entry requirement for year 2019 for course MSc in Rural Estate and Land Management from Harper Adams University is as below:

A good honours degree (normally 2:1 or equivalent) in any subject. This requirement may be relaxed in respect of cognate degrees or for candidates with extensive, relevant professional experience. Other candidates may also be considered for the PgC programme. In addition, all candidates will be expected to provide references, and may be considered by interview and/or evidence of their relevant experience and motivation for the course.

Also please go through the below link where the course details, fee structure and other things are given.
https://www.harper-adams.ac.uk/courses/postgraduate/46/rural-estate-and-land-management
12th July 2019, 08:08 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure of MSc(Rural Estate and Land Management) in Harper Adams University?

Deadline of this Master's program was Friday 24 May 2019, So now the application process has closed. You can apply for M.Sc. in Rural Estate and Land Management program through University's online system. Visit at https://srs.harper-adams.ac.uk/urd/s...iw_ipp_app_crs and make a registration. After registration you will get a log in ID and Password via Email. Then login and start application process fill all required details and submit all required document. Then pay the application fee and complete application process. Once you submit your application they will send you an email confirming that they have received your application. You will also be given log-in details for the system so that you can track your application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?