13th July 2019, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and requirements to study BA(Criminology and Law) in University of Stirling?

I am planning to study my Graduation in Abroad. I have heard that University of Stirling is offering finest BA(Criminology and Law). So, I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course. Kindly tell me about the requirements also. Thank you!

16th July 2019, 09:59 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study BA(Criminology and Law) in University of Stirling?

Application for admission in University of Stirling can be made through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS). Before applying for BA in Criminology and Law program you should read the entry requirements carefully. University of Stirling's UCAS name is STIRL and our UCAS institution code is S75.

Application Procedure:
Visit at https://www.ucas.com/ and make a registration. After registration you will get a log in ID and Password via Email. Then login and start application process fill all required details and submit all required document. Then pay the application fee of £18 and complete application process. Once you submit your application they will send you an email confirming that they have received your application. You will also be given log-in details for the system so that you can track your application.

To qualify for admission in University of Stirling for BA in Criminology and Law program you will need to full fill the minimum entry requirements:-
1. You must qualified 12th standard examination with 85% marks in each of the five subjects studied either the CBSE or ISC examination boards.
2. You must have Standardized Admission Test(SAT) scorecard.
3. You must have English language proficiency certificate demonstrated by TOEFL/IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?