11th February 2019, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and requirements to study BA(Fashion and Textile Design) in Amsterdam Fashion Academy?

I am planning to study my Graduation in Abroad. I have heard that Amsterdam Fashion Academy is offering finest BA(Fashion and Textile Design). So, I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course. Kindly tell me about the requirements also. Thank you!

16th February 2019, 05:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study BA(Fashion and Textile Design) in Amsterdam Fashion Academy?

Admission procedure and requirements to study BA(Fashion and Textile Design) in Amsterdam Fashion Academy:

In order to get secure admission in BA(Fashion and Textile Design) in Amsterdam Fashion Academy, at first you need to fill the registration form online through the below mentioned website link.
https://www.amsterdamfashionacademy....register-page/

Then institute will contact you via telephone call to make an appointment with you.
Then you are required to send a completed application form and a motivation letter. After receiving of application form, you have to appear for an interview with admission committee.
After successful completion of interview, you will be sent a confirmation letter.
Then you have to send following documents:
Two passport size photographs, a photocopy of your passport, copies of relevant diplomas and signed version of the terms and conditions and payment of the enrolment fee.

You can find detailed information on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.amsterdamfashionacademy.com/admission/

Last edited by ppsahu; 18th February 2019 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?