14th May 2019, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and requirements to study Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering in National Technical University of Ukraine?

I am planning to study my Graduation in Abroad. I have heard that National Technical University of Ukraine is offering finest Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course. Kindly tell me about the requirements also. Thank you!

20th May 2019, 09:14 AM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering in National Technical University of Ukraine?

Admission Procedure to Study Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering in National Technical University of Ukraine:

1) Candidates need to apply online through the link mentioned below.
https://www.edu-ukraine.com/home/apply-on-line.html

2) Follow the step by step process as mentioned in the link.

3) Fill the application completely error free with all the necessary details asked in the application form.

4) After filling the online application form completely click on "Submit" button.

Requirements to study Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering in National Technical University of Ukraine:

1) Applicant must have completed Indian Standard 12(CBSE/ISCE/State and other boards) with a good pass in 5 Subjects including English.

2) Applicants need to clear any of the two English language Test:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) - Overall band score of 6
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) - 550 (Paper Based Test) and 80 (Internet Based Test)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?