25th September 2019, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and requirements to study BS(Civil Engineering) in University of Missouri at St. Louis?

I am planning to study my Graduation in Abroad. I have heard that University of Missouri at St. Louis is offering finest BS(Civil Engineering). So, I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course. Kindly tell me about the requirements also. Thank you!

10th December 2019, 12:20 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study BS(Civil Engineering) in University of Missouri at St. Louis?

To get admission at the University of Missouri at St. Louis, you need to follow below-mentioned steps:
Step - 1
First of all, you will need to create an account to begin the application through https://apply.umsl.edu/account/regis...d-2747f16745f6 after that come back to the login page.

Step - 2
Check your email within to get your Student ID Number and Student Passport that you will need to enroll.

Step - 3
After getting your student ID you can complete your Online Orientation.

Step - 4
Submit your all official documents including high school transcripts, Official test scored, letter of recommendations, etc.

Step - 5
Pay your course fees.

Requirements to pursue a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering course at Peralta Community College District:
1. You must have Secondary examination certificates with a minimum of 85% marks in Science and English subjects.
2. You must have proof of English language proficiency certificates demonstrated by IELTS/TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?