16th April 2019, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(Enterprise and Innovation) of University of Sunderland?

I would like to apply for MBA(Enterprise and Innovation) course in University of Sunderland. So, can I know the process for admission in this university for this course? Please help me to know about the procedure and the requirements also. Thank you!

17th June 2019, 12:27 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(Enterprise and Innovation) of University of Sunderland?

MBA in Enterprise and Innovation program will start by 14 October 2019. In order to apply for this program visit at https://evision.sunderland.ac.uk/urd...INN&code2=0008 check the entry requirements, arrange all required documents and submit your application form. After you submit your application they will send you an email confirming that they have received your application. You will also be given log-in details for the system so that you can track your application.

In order to qualify for admission in University of Sunderland for MBA in Enterprise and Innovation program you will need to full fill the minimum entry requirements:-
1. You must have an honors degree(4 years) in any stream.
2. You must have GMAT scorecard.
3. You must have English proficiency certificate demonstrated by IELTS with score of 6.0 overall and not less than 5.5 in each parameter.
4. You must have a minimum six months work experience and you should be able to demonstrate your ability to operate at a managerial level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?