29th May 2019, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and requirements to study MSc(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology) in Griffith College, Ireland?

I am planning to study my Post Graduation in Abroad. I have heard that Griffith College, Ireland is offering finest MSc(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology). So, I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course. Kindly tell me about the requirements also. Thank you!

7th June 2019, 01:06 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study MSc(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology) in Griffith College, Ireland?

In order to apply for M.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Business and Technology program first off all you should read the admission requirements carefully. Then visit to https://www.griffith.ie/apply-online fill application carefully and submit the required documents. You may proceed with your application even if you do not have all your documents available the Admissions team will contact you to request any required items. After submission of application Admissions team will provide all further details through E-mail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?