17th June 2019, 04:08 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BEng(Advanced Manufacturing Operations) in University of Wales Trinity Saint David?

I want to secure admission in BEng(Advanced Manufacturing Operations) course in University of Wales Trinity Saint David. Can I know the process to get admission in this course in university? Please help me to know about the admission process.

19th June 2019, 08:41 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BEng(Advanced Manufacturing Operations) in University of Wales Trinity Saint David?

In order to study for a full-time BEng Advanced Manufacturing Operations program you need to make an application through UCAS online application system https://www.ucas.com/.

UCAS will begin to process applications for the new academic year from early September. So you should submit your application to UCAS prior to the deadline specified. If you require further information and advice, you can contact the UCAS Customer Service Unit on
Tel: +44 (0)871 468 0468
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?