24th January 2020, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) at the University of California Irvine?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) course at the University of California Irvine. I don't know how I can get admission. Can you tell me about the procedure of admission?

27th January 2020, 08:58 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) at the University of California Irvine?

Application for 2020 admission is closed now. However, you can apply for 2021 admission. The University of California application for fall 2021 admission to UCI opens August 1, 2020. The submission period is November 1 - 30, 2020. Application for BS(Aerospace Engineering) program can be made online through https://admission.universityofcalifo...al-applicants/

Once you have completed the online application, submit it along with a nonrefundable college application fee of $80.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?