25th August 2019, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BS(Petroleum Engineering) at the University of Kansas?

I want to secure admission in BS(Petroleum Engineering) course at the University of Kansas. Can I know the process to get admission in this course in university? Please help me to know about the admission process.

4th January 2020, 09:08 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BS(Petroleum Engineering) at the University of Kansas?

Admission into the KU School of Admission automatically qualifies your entry into the Petroleum Engineering programs. Applications are judged on several factors, such as high school record, scores on national tests, academic record at college or university level, and trend of grades and more.

Application for BS in Petroleum Engineering programs can be made online through https://applyweb.collegenet.com/acco...nu?instcode=ku. Here you need to create your account to get started on your application.

After registration, you will receive your username and password to apply BS(Petroleum Engineering) course applications from now on. Once you submit an application and all the required documents, it will take approximately 5 to 8 weeks to process a decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?