28th May 2019, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Veterinary Nursing & Bioveterinary Science) in University of Bristol?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission for BSc(Veterinary Nursing & Bioveterinary Science) course in University of Bristol. I would like to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me the process of admission and also about the documents which are essentially required for the admission.

31st May 2019, 12:15 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Veterinary Nursing & Bioveterinary Science) in University of Bristol?

To get admission in BSc(Veterinary Nursing & Bioveterinary Science) course at University of Bristol , the intake scheduled two times a year that is Winter and Summer Semester.
For Winter Semester application deadline will be 30th April and for summer Semester deadline would be 15th October.
Procedure to get admission are :-
--> Fill the application form
--> Submit the following documents ., 12th class Certificate , IELTS scorecard, Letter of
Recommendation, Motivation Letter.
--> If selected, then you have to send the transcripts to Bristol University.

Link:
https://www.bristol.ac.uk/study/unde...inary-science/
31st May 2019, 11:23 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Veterinary Nursing & Bioveterinary Science) in University of Bristol?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to get admission for BSc(Veterinary Nursing & Bioveterinary Science) course in University of Bristol. I would like to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me the process of admission and also about the documents which are essentially required for the admission.
Admission procedure to study BSc(Veterinary Nursing & Bioveterinary Science) in University of Bristol:

1) GCSE profile requirements -> Applicants need at least a 4 years in GCSE Maths.
2) English language requirements -> Applicant must be good in English and Communication skill.
3) Additional requirements - > Applicant must have work experience.

Official website -> www.bristol.ac.uk
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?