30th April 2018, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MA(Clinical Psychology) in Michigan School of Professional Psychology?

I want to secure admission in MA(Clinical Psychology) course in Michigan School of Professional Psychology. Can I know the process to get admission in this course in Michigan School of Professional Psychology? Please help me to know about the admission process.

5th June 2018, 05:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MA(Clinical Psychology) in Michigan School of Professional Psychology?

"MA(Clinical Psychology)course in Michigan School of Professional Psychology"

In order to get admission in "MA (Clinical Psychology) course in Michigan School of Professional Psychology, you have to take an one of the following English Language Proficiency Test.

TOEFL:- score of 79-80 (internet-based) or 550 (written based)
MELAB:- score of 80
MTELP:-score of 80
IELTS:- Overall score of 6.5

You can apply direct to this Institute. You will have to submit an application to apply along with personal details, academic performance recommendation letter, relevant work experience etc. Based on application review, you will be called for an interview.*On the basis of completion of the interview, the Admissions Committee will take a decision for admission of candidates.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?