23rd December 2019, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MArch at the University of Technology Sydney?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission for MArch course at University of Technology Sydney. I would like to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me the process of admission procedure as soon as possible.

26th December 2019, 09:08 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MArch at the University of Technology Sydney?

To make an application for MArch program, you need to follow below-mentioned steps:

Step - 1
Visit https://www.uts.edu.au/future-studen...r-architecture and select the MArch course.

Step - 2
On the course details page click the blue "APPLY ONLINE" Tab located under How to apply. Follow instructions to register and submit an online application directly to UTS International.

Step - 3
Submit a scanned copy of all required documents including academic transcript, certified copy of your English test score, certified copies of relevant work experience.

Step - 4
Pay a non-refundable application fee of A$100.

Step - 5
Submit your application.

Step - 6
You will receive a letter acknowledging receipt of your application approximately two weeks after your application is received by the university.

Step - 7
If you have met all the specific requirements you will receive a letter of offer to study at UTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?