22nd August 2019, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Master of Architectural Design and Urbanism in University of Notre Dame?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am a student of BArch in India and after completing my Graduation course I will do Master of Architectural Design and Urbanism at the University of Notre Dame. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in this course?

26th August 2019, 05:50 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Master of Architectural Design and Urbanism in University of Notre Dame?

Application for Master of Architectural Design and Urbanism program can be made online through the official website of University of Notre Damehttps://architecture.nd.edu/academic...ams/admission/

First of all, you need to fill all the necessary details including personal information, educational information, and achievements. Secondly, you need to submit your Curriculum Vitae, Statement of Intent, 3 Letters of Recommendation, Portfolio of Work, Transcripts from the undergraduate institution, GRE/TOEFL/IELTS Scores. The last date of online application is 15th of January 2020.

Once your application has been processed and you have been accepted, they will contact you to schedule an interview in person or on a phone or Skype interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?