22nd July 2018, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) in Institute of Accountancy Arusha?

I am a student of BBA(H) in India and after completing my Graduation course I will do MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) in Institute of Accountancy Arusha. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) in Institute of Accountancy Arusha for BBA(Logistics Management) student?
  2. Detailed information about MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) in Institute of Accountancy Arusha?
  3. Requirements to study MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) in Institute of Accountancy Arusha?
  4. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) in Institute of Accountancy Arusha?
  5. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Financial Management course after completing B.Com(Accountancy)? Course fee of Diploma in Financial Management in Institute of Management Development & Research?
  6. Admission procedure to study BBA(Airline and Airport Management) in Kasturi Institute of Management Studies?
  7. Admission procedure to study BBA(Air Travel Management) in APIM?
  8. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) at IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  9. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  10. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission procedure to study Master of Fashion Management in IIFT, Kolar?
  12. What is the scope of doing ICWAI in future?
  13. Admission procedure to study BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management, Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fashion Business Management in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati?
  15. Admission procedure to study BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management?
  17. Can I get direct admission to study Cost Accountancy being an Accountancy graduate?
  18. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
30th July 2018, 01:44 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) in Institute of Accountancy Arusha?

In order to pursue MBA in Procurement And Supplies Management from Institute of Accountancy Arusha fill the application form and mail the scanned copy before 8th September 2018. Also you will have to pay 50,000/- INR non-refundable fees.

Please find the attachment of application form.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf afm167.pdf(121.5 KB, 3 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?