9th July 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MEng(Chemical Engineering) in Swansea University?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am a student of BTech in India and after completing my 12th course I will do MEng(Chemical Engineering) in Swansea University. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in this course?

12th July 2019, 11:38 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MEng(Chemical Engineering) in Swansea University?

Swansea University offering M.Sc. in Chemical Engineering program instead of M.Eng. in Chemical Engineering program. To enroll for M.Sc. in Chemical Engineering program you need to apply through Swansea's OnTrack Application System.

Visit at https://intranet.swan.ac.uk/Ontrack/ and make a registration. After registration you will get a log in ID and Password via Email. Then login and start application process fill all required details and submit all required document. Then pay the application fee and complete application process. Once you submit your application they will send you an email confirming that they have received your application. You will also be given log-in details for the system so that you can track your application.

If you facing any problems in online system you may contact with the Admissions Office via Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?