7th September 2019, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MS(Information Technology) in University of Massachusetts Boston?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission for MS(Information Technology) course at University of Massachusetts Boston. I would like to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me the process of admission and also about the documents which are essentially required for the admission.

4th January 2020, 04:45 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MS(Information Technology) in University of Massachusetts Boston?

Application for MS in Information Technology program can be made online. There are two ways to apply for this program:
1. Through UMass Boston application portal
2. Through the Common Application portal

In both portal first of all, you need to create an account to begin your application. Once you have registered, you can start your application by providing all essential details. Then submit the electronic copies of your transcripts, Resume, Statement of Purpose, Test scores, etc. At the final stage of the application, you need to pay the Application Fee of $100 and complete your application.

Once a decision is made on your application, you will receive an email from the admission committee indicating there has been a decision made and prompting you to log into your account.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?