23rd March 2022, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MSc(International Health and Tropical Medicine) in Oxford University?

I want to secure admission in MSc(International Health and Tropical Medicine) course in Oxford University. Can I know the process to get admission in this course in university? Please help me to know about the admission process.

30th March 2022, 03:14 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MSc(International Health and Tropical Medicine) in Oxford University?

It's necessary to contact potential supervisor or other academic staff before you apply.

The set of documents you should send with your application to this course are
Official transcripts
CV/resume
Personal statement
References/ letter of Recommendation.

Candidate must have first class or strong upper second class undergraduate degree with honours in a relevant discipline.
IELTS 7.5
TOEFL 110
C1 advanced 191
C2 proficiency 191

Your test must have been taken no more than 2 tears before the start date of your course.

Interview is normally held as part of admission process.
30th March 2022, 11:18 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MSc(International Health and Tropical Medicine) in Oxford University?

To start your application, visit the course page of your chosen course and click the 'Apply' button on the How To Apply tab. I strongly recommend that you submit your application form and all of your supporting documents at least two weeks before your chosen deadline. Don't wait until the day of the deadline!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?