30th August 2019, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee structure of MS(Mechanical Engineering) in the University of Maryland at Baltimore County?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have a keen interest to do MS(Mechanical Engineering) from the University of Maryland at Baltimore County. So, I would like to know about the expenses of this course. Can I know about the semester wise fee structure of this course? Kindly tell me about the admission fee also.

4th September 2019, 10:12 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee structure of MS(Mechanical Engineering) in the University of Maryland at Baltimore County?

The M.S. program has a thesis and a non-thesis option. The MS in Mechanical Engineering degree can be earned in three to four semesters full-time. A minimum of 30-course credits will be required for this degree. Fee structure of MS in Mechanical Engineering course:
Application fee - $50
Tuition fee - $1,132 per credit
Accommodation - $2,629 per month
Food - $2,471 per month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?