28th May 2016, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

After Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication which course is good to collect money in Canada?

After bachelor of engineering in electronics and communication which course is good to collect money in Canada? Which university is best for M.TECH IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing diploma in ECE?
  2. What are the Career Opportunities for me in Kolkata after completion of Diploma in ECE?
  3. Universities that provides master degree of electronics and communication in Canada?
  4. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  5. Suggested jobs after PG in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  6. What is the portion of ECE branch?
  7. Which are the good courses after completing B.E electronics and communication engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  9. Which masters course I can take next after completion of Electronics and Communications engineering?
  10. Is it possible to do masters degree in Automobile in Germany after completing bachelor degree in electronics and Communication Engineering
  11. Which are the good optics for electronics and communication engineering?
  12. What to do after B.Sc other than M.Sc?
  13. What are the job options for me with BE (ECE) qualification and pending arrears?
  14. B.E in Electronics and telecommunication after B.Sc in Computer science with 55%?
  15. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  16. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  17. ECE specialization is available in MS or not?
  18. Which course should i choose to make a career in Telecom sector?
31st May 2016, 10:08 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication which course is good to collect money in Canada?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies after completion of B.E in Electronics and Communication. There are many course options which can fetch you lucrative career options. However, the ideal course for you is MS in Electronics or MS in Communications or MS in Electrical and Computer Engineering. There are various subdivisions in Electronics/Communications field which you can opt like VLSI, Analog Communication, Digital Communication, RF and Microwave Engineering, Solid Electronics, etc.

The top universities in Canada are :-

- McGill University
- University of Toronto
- University of British Columbia
- University of Alberta
- University of Montreal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?