15th July 2017, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to study MBBS course in abroad? List of abroad colleges and way to get admission?

Sir, I am student of B.Sc Nursing in India but I want to study MBBS course from abroad. Please tell me is there any age limit to study MBBS in abroad? List of abroad colleges and way to get admission

Related Questions:
  1. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  2. Entrance exams available in India to study MBBS course from abroad? List of medical colleges abroad approved by MCI?
  3. List of colleges which offer Genetics course in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to apply?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  5. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  7. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  8. List medical colleges in abroad for studying MBBS degree? Are there any colleges in abroad affiliated by Indian Universities?
  9. Whether Government MBBS colleges are there in Abroad? -- [New]
  10. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  11. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  12. Is it easy to get admission to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  13. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  14. List of WHO & MCI approved Government universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Percentage required to study MBBS?
  15. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  16. What is the procedure to study abroad on scholarship?
  17. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  18. List of colleges offering Ayurvedic course for BUMS graduate in Abroad? Possibility to get job in Abroad?
17th July 2017, 10:18 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to study MBBS course in abroad? List of abroad colleges and way to get admission?

Eligibility criteria to study MBBS in abroad:

The Indian student must have attained the age of 17 years and has passed 10 + 2 Level from any recognised Board of India. She or he must have studied physics, chemistry and Biology as elective subjects and obtained minimum 50% in aggregate of PCB combined. They must have studied and passed English as a compulsory subject.
To get admission in MBBS course at universities of America, you should appear for SAT exam. That's because SAT exam score is mandatory to get admission in most of the bachelors courses at the universities of America.

Following are some universities offering MBBS courses in USA:

Albany Medical College
Scotland Avenue

Boston University
School of medicine
Boston

Duke University
School of medicine, dulham

Indiana University
School of Medicine, South drive
18th July 2017, 06:24 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to study MBBS course in abroad? List of abroad colleges and way to get admission?

MBBS in Abroad happens to be a great option since the fees structure of MCI approved universities is with low cost. There are around 10,000 Indian students gets admission to MBBS Abroad every year. In case the students do not wish to appear for MCI Screening Test, the only way is to go for MBBS in USA program. As per MCI rules, if you complete your study till PG in any of the 5 English speaking countries, you are not required to appear and clear the MCI test. There are lists of MCI approved universities where you can apply for the course and get admission in.
23rd August 2018, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My age is 23. I had completed my engineering graduation in the Electronics and communication stream in the year of 2016. I wish to study MBBS.
Is there any option available for my concern?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?