17th June 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in UPSC exams if completed MBA from Australia?

Hello, I came back from the Australia after doing MBA over there. Now, I want to get a job in my country. I want to give UPSC exams. So, I am eligible for appearing in this exams or not? Please let me know about the eligibility for me as soon as possible.

19th June 2019, 02:46 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in UPSC exams if completed MBA from Australia?

Yes, an International Bachelor's or Master's degree holders are eligible to appear for UPSC examinations. So on the basis of Australian MBA degree you can appear for UPSC examinations. Eligibility criteria for UPSC examinations:
1. The candidate must hold a Bachelor's degree from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or Abroad.
2. A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?