19th August 2015, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for GRE if having a backlog in B.Tech? Percentage criteria and patter of GRE?

Hello,
Can you please provide me the pattern of GRE? What is the percentage criteria in B.Tech for applying GRE? I have one back in my B.Tech so I am eligible to apply?

24th August 2015, 11:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for GRE if having a backlog in B.Tech? Percentage criteria and patter of GRE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can you please provide me the pattern of GRE? What is the percentage criteria in B.Tech for applying GRE? I have one back in my B.Tech so I am eligible to apply?
GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

GRE exam Pattern:-

The GRE exam is conducted in three sections

Section I:-

1) Verbal Reasoning
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-

1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-

1) Analytical Writing Assessment
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?