13th August 2021, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for IELTS to study Abroad being a BCom(H) student?

Dear friends, I just want to know that I am from Commerce stream and I am doing BCom Honours. I want to opt for IELTS. So I want to know can I eligible to do apply IELTS or not? Because my aim is to do Abroad studies.

14th August 2021, 02:32 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IELTS to study Abroad being a BCom(H) student?

Eligibility to apply for IELTS to study Abroad being a BCom(H) student.

The IELTS exam requires a minimum age of 16 years. The IELTS exam is applicable to anybody over the age of 16, regardless of nationality or background.
If the university requires IELTS scores for admission, an exception can be granted.
14th August 2021, 02:32 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IELTS to study Abroad being a BCom(H) student?

Yes, the candidate is eligible for the IELTS exam.

Eligibility to apply for IELTS to study Abroad being a BCom(H) student.

1. The candidate should be 16 years old or above.

2. The candidate should have a passport, non-expired.

3. IELTS syllabus consists of four compulsory sections – Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections.
15th August 2021, 09:21 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for IELTS.

The IELTS exam requires a minimum age of 16 years. The IELTS exam is applicable to anybody over the age of 16, regardless of nationality or background. If the school requires IELTS scores for admission, an exception can be granted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?