19th November 2016, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply to study in Australia or New Zealand if got 59% in 12th and 6.0 bands in IELTS?

Hello sir, I have got 59% in 12th with non medical stream but in IELTS I have got 6.0 bands. Am I eligible to apply for study in Australia or New Zealand?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Australia study Visa having 53% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 5 Bands in Writing?
  3. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  4. Admission in Australia with 6 bands in IELTS
  5. Am I eligible to study abroad with 6.5 bands in IELTS? -- [New]
  6. Can I get student visa to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 47% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply to study MBA in Australia with 6.5 Bands in IELTS and 52% in B.Com?
  8. Can I apply for education in Australia with overall 6 bands in IELTS?
  9. Requirements to study in Australia for a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th ICSE? Bands required in IELTS?
  10. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to get admission in Australia with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I study in abroad if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and 49% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  15. Eligibility to study in Canada for a candidate having 63% in 12th and 6 Bands in IELTS?
  16. Can I get admission to study Master of Information Technology in Australia if scored 6.0 Bands in IELTS and secured 6.55 CGPA in B.Tech?
  17. Eligibility to study in Canada after 12th 6.5 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the scope of B.Sc agriculture in Australia and New Zealand?
24th November 2016, 09:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply to study in Australia or New Zealand if got 59% in 12th and 6.0 bands in IELTS?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia or New Zealand. There is no problem with your educational background as the admission is done mainly on tge basis of entrance exam and interview. Since 6 is a decent score in IELTS, so if you perform well in the interview round and prepare a good resume, you can get admission chance in a decent college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?