22nd September 2016, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for TNEA if I complete studies from abroad?

I am a native of tamil nadu .I finished upto 12 in abroad. will I have eligibility to apply for TNEA? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college I can apply after completion of BBA in abroad? Which job to apply in abroad after studies to get good salary?
  2. Other state candidate can apply appear in TNEA entrance exam?
  3. Eligibility for admission in government engineering collages of Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I be eligible to apply for TNEA? I was born in Tamilnadu
  5. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  6. Which further studies i can do in abroad after completing my B.Sc. (Ag)?
  7. Am I eligible to go abroad after completion of B.Com in distance mode?
  8. Eligibility to appear in TNEA for HS student in Tamil Nadu?
  9. What's the entrance exam conducted by Anna University for engineering? What's the date of entrance exam and how can I get the application form for the same? What's the cost of an application form for the same?
  10. How many years of studies required for job in Abroad? How can I apply for government jobs after passing JC(2) Abroad?
  11. Can I apply for higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Com with less than 50 percentage marks? -- [New]
  12. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  13. Would it be better to do MBBS in London or India? What kind of screening is required?
  14. How can i study abroad after passing 10th grade from ICSE board?
  15. Details on how to apply for TNEA?
  16. Eligibility to apply for IPS in India after studying in abroad?
  17. Is it possible to continue B.Arch studies in abroad without breaking the current one?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for TOEFL to study Abroad being a BBA student?
23rd September 2016, 10:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TNEA if I complete studies from abroad?

Yes, you can surely apply for TNEA, if your parents reside in Tamilnadu and you have got domicile certificate of that state. You can apply as a local candidate on the basis of residence.

If you don't have permanent residence in the state, then you need to apply as a NRI category candidate only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?