5th January 2017, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MBA in abroad after completion of B.Sc Electronics? Will that be a best option?

Hello, My question is I would like to purse MBA in Abroad. And my graduation is B.Sc electronics so is that I was planed was good and please give best options? Can you please suggest me the right things which I can take up next. Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for doing MBA in abroad after completion of B.Com Computers in distance mode?
  2. Will I be eligible to study in abroad (UK or Canada ) for MBA Entertainment/HRM after completion of B.Sc course?
  3. Is there any option to settle in abroad after completion of MBBS in abroad? -- [New]
  4. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of MBA IT course?
  6. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of MBA IT?
  7. What is the scope of getting a job after completion of economic honors and a MBA abroad?
  8. Am I eligible to do engineering course abroad after completion of polytechnic diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to go abroad after completion of B.Com in distance mode?
  10. Which is the best country to do MBA in Abroad? In which entrance exams to appear?
  11. Will this be difficult to do MBA after completion of B.Sc in Electronics? Fee structure to do MBA in International Business?
  12. Am I eligible to join MBA course after completion of B.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to pursue MBA in abroad after completion of engineering?
  14. What should I do after completion of B.Sc Electronics course?
  15. Am I eligible to do MS course abroad after completion of B.Sc degree with 93% marks?
  16. What can I pursue after my B.Tech CSE?
  17. For which government jobs am I eligible to apply after finishing BSc Industrial Electronics and MBA HRD through correspondence?
  18. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completion of Pharmacy bachelor course?
9th January 2017, 08:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBA in abroad after completion of B.Sc Electronics? Will that be a best option?

Yes, you are eligible to do MBA course in Abroad after completion of your B.Sc. Electronics course from a recognised university. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to pursue MBA course. To get admission in MBA course, you have to appear in GMAT and TOEFL examinations. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MBA course in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?