31st March 2023, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for student visa for Canada or UK with band 6 in ielts

I pursued B.Tech with 79%
Ielts score listening &speaking -6
Writting &reading -5.5
Overall band -6
Am I eligible to get admission in Canada or UK universities Nd also student Vissa to those countries?
Please give me rply

1st April 2023, 01:03 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for student visa for Canada or UK with band 6 in ielts

Eligibility for a student visa to Canada is given below.

You must receive a minimum of 5.5 bands overall and 6.0 or better in each of the four IELTS sections for undergraduate courses in order to qualify for a Canada Student Visa. To study in Canada for graduate courses, you must receive a score of 6.5 bands, with a minimum of 6.0 in each of the four components.

Eligibility for a student visa to the UK is given below.

A*student visa in the UK requires an IELTS score of 4.0 or above for all four skills. The IELTS/IELTS for UKVI criteria must be satisfied in order to be granted a UK student visa. You would not be granted a Tier 4 General visa unless you are capable of showing that you can study in the UK and meet the institution's English language competence standards.
1st April 2023, 06:44 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for student visa for Canada or UK with band 6 in ielts

If you have scored International English Language Testing System (IELTS) 6 band, it is good enough for studying in UK Universities. There are plenty of universities like Liverpool, QMUL, Sussex, East Anglia which offer courses at Under Graduate and Post Graduate level to students who have scored IELTS 6 band score. You must score minimum International English Language Testing System (IELTS) requirement for getting a Student Visa is 5.5 band.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?