13th September 2015, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate of Deemed University?

Dear Friends,
I am doing Bachelor of Hotel Management from Deemed University. I want to study MBA in Hotel Management in Abroad. Can you please tell me about my eligibility? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate?
  2. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad being a 34 years old male?
  3. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  4. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  5. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad after completing 12th?
  6. Chances to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad for NIOS student?
  7. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  8. In which university I should take admission to study Post Graduation in Hotel Management in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  9. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  10. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 11th Arts student?
  11. Can I get Student Visa to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad if completed 12th PCM about 15 years ago?
  12. Is it possible to study Hotel Management in Abroad being a NIOS candidate?
  13. Which is better to study among BBA in Hotel Management and Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Commerce female candidate?
  14. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Whether Singapore is best country to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? List of colleges for admission?
  16. Details of IIHM course? What is the syllabus of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  18. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for 12th Arts without Mathematics candidate?
30th March 2017, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate of Deemed University?

I COMPLETED MY 3 YEARS DIPLOMA IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT FROM PRIVATE ORGANISATION AFTER 2 AM I ELIGIBLE TO DO MBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?