23rd April 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MS in Computer Science in Abroad if pursuing BCA 3rd semester?

Respected Sir,
I am studying in BCA 3rd semester.
I want to do MS in Computer Science in Abroad.
Kindly tell me I am eligible to study MS in Abroad?
Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in BCA to study MS in Abroad? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  2. Eligibility and requirements to study MS(Computer Science) in Stanford University for MCA 4th semester student?
  3. Is it possible to study MS in Abroad after completing M.Sc(Computer Science)?
  4. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  5. Is it possible to study BCA or B.Sc while working in abroad?
  6. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  7. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  8. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I give exam as an ex-student for GTU 3rd semester in computer engineering course of BE? What is the value of GTU degree in abroad?
  10. Can I apply for Microsoft after having One year backlog in my BCA degree?
  11. How to study MS in abroad after pursuing B.Tech ECE?
  12. Best Advance course and in which country after BCA?
  13. Can I be eligible for MS in abroad? I am in 3rd year
  14. Am I eligible to apply for any university in US having low percentage? Universities which accept 15 years of studies rather 16 years?
  15. Am i eligible for BARCh exam after pursuing 3rd year in computer science and engineering?
  16. How should I apply for GRE/TOEFL? How much score is required? Best college or university to do MS in Computer Science?
  17. Internship Programs in Kerala which I am eligible being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester of Computer Science Engineering?
  18. Am i eligible to take GATE exam after pursuing B.Tech computer science 7th semester through distance education from KSOU?
24th April 2015, 07:33 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MS in Computer Science in Abroad if pursuing BCA 3rd semester?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to study MS in Computer Science in Abroad after completion of BCA course. To get admission in MS course in Abroad universities, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. Appearing in GRE examination is not mandatory, it depends upon your country you are going to pursue MS course. To get admission in Abroad universities, you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examination. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MBA course in Abroad universities.
24th April 2015, 11:40 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MS in Computer Science in Abroad if pursuing BCA 3rd semester?

Yes, you can pursue MS(Computer Science) in Aboard, after the completion of your BCA course. To pursue MS(Computer Science) course in foreign universities, you need to complete GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams, as these exam scores are mandatory to apply for admission in foreign universities. These exam also play an important role in getting scholarships and financial aid, so, try to complete these exams with good score. After completing these exams, you can select some universities, which are offering MS(Computer Science) course and you should apply for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?