5th January 2014, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Any chances to get admission in MS at Norway having 59% in BE?

I have completed B.E. automobile engineering in Chennai i wish to study further in Europe(M.s) especially in Norway i have a query that i do have only 59% in my academic will i get a chance to study in Norway guide me please.and wat is the eligiblity for m.s

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in any university after completing M.Pharm from Norway with affordable fees?
  2. Which universities are there in Norway for B.A Pharmacy?
  3. What is the procedure of getting admitted in Norway Government Running Universities in Masters Degree like MCA, MBA, M.Tech in Computer Science? Does Norway government provides free education for Indians?
  4. Any chances for admission in it after scoring 124 in ASSO CET? Any chance to get admission BDS colleges?
  5. What are the chances to get admission after scoring 83/240?
  6. Colleges offering free M.Pharma course in Norway?
  7. Will students who get 80% have chances of getting admission? What is the percentage required?
  8. What are the chances of admission after scoring 19006 in VITEEE?
  9. Are there any colleges in Norway offering scholarships in B.Pharmacy?
  10. What are the chances of getting admission in reputed aided colleges?
  11. What are my chances of getting admission into a decent college after scoring 82 percentile?
  12. Chances of getting admission in IP university after scoring 16276 rank in GGSIPU CET? Chances of getting admission in IP university? What are the possible branches I could choose from? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Chances of admission in NIFT after scoring 1165 in NIFT? Chances for admission?
  14. Enrolment Procedure and Total Cost to study bachelor of engineering from norway in electrical engineering
  15. What is the chances of getting B.Tech admission in RGIT Mumbai after completing diploma with 75% marks?
  16. What are my chances to get admission for chemical engineering in Coimbatore?
  17. Chances of getting admission in government medical college after scoring 196.5 as cutoff?
  18. What are the chances of getting admission in top commerce colleges of Delhi with 68%?
21st August 2014, 08:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any chances to get admission in MS at Norway having 59% in BE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed B.E. automobile engineering in Chennai i wish to study further in Europe(M.s) especially in Norway i have a query that i do have only 59% in my academic will i get a chance to study in Norway guide me please.and wat is the eligiblity for m.s
You have completed BE in Automobile engineering with 59% marks . So you can apply in MS course at Norway . But you must have scored in GRE and TOEFL . If you scored good in both exam then you can easily apply any institute for MS course .
21st November 2020, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chances to get admission in MS at Norway having 59% in BE?

I have 110 history of backlogs can I do ms in Norway ? Pls help me with this query !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?