22nd June 2021, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Any entrance exam to get admission in BDS college in London?

Is there any exam type after dental hygienist to doing bds? Any exam to get admission in Bds college in London?

10th July 2021, 08:20 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Any entrance exam to get admission in BDS college in London?

The applicant need to pass english language test like IELT or TOEFL to get admission in London.

The applicant should have qualified NEET exam or atleast appeared in NEET exam.

CV, Personal statement, Visa, etc are required to get admission in London.
10th July 2021, 08:20 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any entrance exam to get admission in BDS college in London?

The national level exam NEET is the only exam conducted for admission to BDS courses. NEET is a national level exam conducted for admissions to undergraduate medical courses like MBBS, BDS, BAMS, etc. The aspiring candidates need to register themselves on the official website and fill in their personal details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?