1st May 2015, 04:40 AM
Unregistered

BBA or BBM from Abroad is better option?

Hello sir actually i was joined btech and i am not interested in btech i wish that i could do bba or bbm in abroad is this better option or not?

9th May 2015, 04:05 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: BBA or BBM from Abroad is better option?

It is very hard to say what is best in the situation that you are in.
You have not mentioned in which year of B.Tech you are in.
If you are in the 2nd Year then it is best for you to continue with the course.
If you are in the 1st year then you can drop out of the B.Tech and then join the course of BBA.
The course of BBA is better than the than the course of BBM and it is the same here in India as well as Abroad.
So if you have to choose in between the two courses then it will be best for you if you can study the course of BBA Abroad.
Still if you are in the 2nd year of your B.Tech course then it is never a good idea to drop out now as you lose out on 2 years and that is not advisable.
9th May 2015, 05:24 PM
pjgp

Default Re: BBA or BBM from Abroad is better option?

Hi friend, every one should have good focus on the future but as you have joined b.tech already continue with it.in btech you can get good knowledge on the equipment which we are using now.AS you ask us BBA Is better option than BBM.BBA is having good opportunities than BBM in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?