19th July 2019, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MS in Abroad for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?

Hi everyone, I am doing BTech(Civil Engineering). My mother told me to move Abroad for higher education because there are no such good institutions which provide well education in MS. So, I want to know that it is good to go Abroad for my MS program?

27th July 2019, 05:51 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MS in Abroad for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?

Yes, it is beneficial to study Master's program in Civil Engineering from foreign university but not because there are no such good institutions which provide well education in MS. We also have some good institutions in India such as Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, New Delhi, Madras and Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore for MS course in Civil Engineering.

If you pursue MS in Civil Engineering from a foreign university you will get a chance to experience a new culture by immersing yourself in it, and you can only do that by living in a country.

Foreign university will have a large community of students both from the local area and all around the world. It is an excellent opportunity to make new contacts and build invaluable relationships with peers from around the world.

You will get a chance to develop language skills, either through studying in a second language or by practicing the language spoken locally. It will also change the way you think.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?