25th September 2018, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study PhD(Company Management & Economics) in BRNO University of Technology?

Hi everyone, I would like to know that if I am going to do PhD(Company Management & Economics) in BRNO University of Technology then what are the benefits available for me? I want to know that is it really beneficial for me or not? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

26th September 2018, 02:52 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study PhD(Company Management & Economics) in BRNO University of Technology?

Yes, Is it beneficial to study PhD in Company Management & Economics in BRNO University of Technology. Here you learn methods of scientific work in Economics and Management. After completion of this program you will capable to do independent scientific research and directive work. Also you will be able to work on the economics of enterprise in all its contexts like a top company management, executive management, marketing, logistics etc.
26th September 2018, 08:49 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study PhD(Company Management & Economics) in BRNO University of Technology?

There are several benefits of studying PhD(Company Management & Economics) few are mentioned below:

A graduate of doctoral study is capable of independent scientific, research and directive work.

He/she is able to carry out research, development, and production independently in practice.

The graduate can find fulfillment
-As a creative worker at leading research centers
-As a leader of research and development teams
-As a research worker and teacher at universities.

Graduates of this program may also occupy high positions in some of the larger institutions and companies that require the ability to work creatively and independently, to analyze complex problems and propose new and original solutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?