23rd March 2019, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying LLB(Law with Business Management) in University of Suffolk?

Hi friends, I am interested to do my LLB in Abroad and I am interested to study LLB(Law with Business Management) in University of Suffolk. But my parents are not allowing me. So, I want to show them the benefits. Kindly let me know about the benefits of this course in this university?

25th March 2019, 10:33 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Benefits of studying LLB(Law with Business Management) in University of Suffolk?

There are several benefits of studying LLB(Law with Business Management) in University of Suffolk, few are mentioned below:

1. Greater Employability and Career Advancement
2. Improved Salary Potential
3. Quality Assurance
4. Global Professional Connections.
26th March 2019, 01:34 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying LLB(Law with Business Management) in University of Suffolk?

University of Suffolk have the worlds best tactics and multi-disciplinary experienced course tutors. They provides a option of Professional Placement. You can gain experience and improve your skills with their legal service providers, including legal practitioners. This combined degree allows you to acquire legal knowledge with a grounding in business management. So overall it is Beneficial of studying LLB in Law with Business Management from University of Suffolk.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?